Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tea Time


After years of carting suitcases full of tea back from family trips to England, I have made an amazing discovery. PG Tips is now available on Amazon.com. With free shipping.

Rejoice.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I think it's funny that the "tea diet" that the PG Tips site recommends is really just "eat healthy food..... oh, plus drink some of this tea"

But I don't mean to put down the tea! (Also, I love the knitted monkey!)

Toujours Delish said...

Oh my goodness, apparently you're not the only one who loves the monkey:

http://www.jesshutch.com/2007/03/pg-tips-chimp.html

Here's one of the patterns she links to (the other doesn't work) - but somehow given the picture, I don't think the pattern leads to the intended result:

http://www.eveshamdallimores.fsnet.co.uk/knitting.htm

And my final point - when do I get my free knitted monkey from PG Tips? We go through ca. 2000 cups of it per years in my home...