Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - Year in Pics Part II


Boulangerie on Pine Street in San Francisco. We just bought Pascal Rigo's cookbook, so we should be making pain au chocolat in no time.


I really wish I had bought this egg bowl now. It cracks me up.




Boudin Bakery turkey loaves on Turkey Day! I absolutely loved these. They were gorgeous on the table and pulled apart beautifully.


I finally found a chocolate frosting recipe that is delicious (i.e. not too sweet), attractive (i.e. not lumpy) and that I can work with (others have been too runny, too short-lasting). Thanks, Nigella. I AM turning into a domestic goddess.




Unlimited Duxbury oysters and salad at Outstanding in the Field.





Papa Zucchini, Mama Zucchini, and Baby Zucchini from the Copley Square Farmer's Market.


Mana'eesh with za'atar. We used Claudia Roden's flat bread recipe and za'atar that we bought from Arax.


Do NOT eat the ravioli.




Birthday dessert at Finale Bakery in Brookline.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

robochicken said...

How did I miss the zucchini fam? Awesome.

I will never tire of menu typo humor.

Emma said...

beautiful pix!! what a lovely and delicious year you had!

Happy New Year!!!