I love this question, not least of which because I almost commented on what time of day this was (my first cup of tea after work), but in the end, I left it blank because whenever I make tea is my favorite time of day, be it Sunday morning with my eggs or sneaking in a last cup after a long day.
2 comments:
I love this. But I ask - what time of day IS this? Morning, before work? Evening, before bed? Midnight snack?
I love this question, not least of which because I almost commented on what time of day this was (my first cup of tea after work), but in the end, I left it blank because whenever I make tea is my favorite time of day, be it Sunday morning with my eggs or sneaking in a last cup after a long day.
Post a Comment